Make the most of Marmox
If you're looking for innovative ways to enhance the performance of a building, Marmox has the answers.
Lightweight and easy to work with, Marmox is an advanced waterproof closed-cell styrene product faced on both sides
with a fibreglass mesh embedded in a cement polymer mortar (ready for tiling on). Available as insulation boards, pre-formed shower trays
and shower wall linings, the Marmox range comes with a full array of accessories and proven design solutions.
Marmox insulation boards are thin sheet boards designed to insulate the floor surface of new or existing buildings,
saving up to 50% of the heat lost with conventional underfloor heating. Moving to the bathroom, Marmox pre-formed shower trays and wall
linings are completely waterproof and ready for tanking. It's the ultimate secondary line of defence against leakage.
Marmox products are already used extensively in homes throughout Europe, Australia and the USA. Now you can take
advantage of this high performance material, and start making the most of Marmox.
- Excellent heat insulation
- High Compressive Strength (withstand 30 t/m2)
- Waterproof (closed cell structure)
- Will not rot or breakdown
- Lightweight and easy to work with
- Environmentally friendly, CFC and HCFC free
- Retains its R and U value even in moist conditions
- Substantially improves the energy efficiency of undertile heating
- Ideal substrate for laying tiles
- Easy and quick to install (cuts with a knife or saw)
- Long lasting - lifetime guarantee