CB6 - 6mm Multiboard
If you're looking for innovative ways to enhance the performance of a building, Marmox has the answers. Marmox insulation boards are thin sheet boards designed to insulate the floor surface of new or existing buildings, saving up to 50% of the heat lost with conventional underfloor heating.
What is Marmox Multiboard made of?
This insulated tile backer board is made of extruded polystyrene, reinforced and covered on both sides with a fibreglass mesh embedded into a thin cement polymer mortar. The individual board is 1250mm long X 600mm wide with the optional thickness of 6mm or 10mm. It is installed using a flexible tile adhesive in a similar manner to a large tile.
- Excellent heat insulation
- Completely water resistant
- High compressive strength
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Lightweight and easy to work with/install into new and existing building projects.
- Will not rot or break down
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy saving/energy efficient
- Retains its R and U value even in moist conditions
- Acts as a thermal barrier and significantly reduces heat loss to the substrate
- Transforms undertile heating into a very responsive and efficient system
- Can replace tile and slate underlay